As a leading manufacturer and distributor of super abrasive honing, grinding and dicing tools, Hongtuo offers high quality parts and excellent service and support. We provide customers with professional product recommendations, customized services and comprehensive after-sales services, and all necessary information for choosing the right honing tools and grinding wheels for their needs.
Hongtuo offers customers comprehensive and competitive honing, grinding and cutting tools, and excellent services, helping them improve the product’s machining precision and obtain the greatest benefits.
1. Professional Product Recommendation
Hongtuo’s super abrasive products include sight stroke and multi-stone honing tools, diamond and CBN grinding wheels and cutting discs. They are all highly compatible with honing and grinding machines made in Europe, Japan, Korea, China and other countries.
According to different equipment models, work piece types and machining processes, we will give the most professional product recommendations during the initial purchase period. In addition, most of the honing and grinding products are kept using inventory, which means we can guarantee an optimal delivery time.
The requirements for choosing the right grinding wheel for user’s grinding machines and work pieces determine the shape and dimension of the grinding wheels that will be chosen. When designing diamond and CBN wheels, we refer to a standard shape and dimension table. For those with questions about how to choose abrasive wheels, please contact us directly, so that we may assist you in choosing the product most suited for your needs, as quickly as possible.
Technical Data needed to be provided when choosing a new grinding wheel:
1. Work piece material, trademark and hardness
2. Work piece surface roughness
3. Grinding machine model
4. Grinding wheel linear speed
5. Cutting depth (μm/stroke)
6. Grinding allowance (mm)
7. Cooling methods (dry/wet grinding)
8. Dressing methods (roller/diamond pen)
If you choose standard diamond or CBN honing tools for Sunnen honing machine, you only need to provide us with the product model.
If you need non-standard honing tools, we also require the following technical data:
1. Honing machine brand
2. Work piece material, trademark, hardness (HRC, HB)
3. Bore shapes (Through-hole, blind hole, hole with keyway or tandem land)
4. Work piece bore diameter, allowance, length, holding and machining methods
5. Surface finish requirements; straightness, circular degree and cylindricity requirements
6. Drawings or samples